VFX Voice, the magazine of the Visual Effects Society, has a great article on the Australian and New Zealand VFX industry. We’re very pleased to say that the Academy gets a substantial mention, talking about our ideals and what we think sets us apart. Special thanks to Ian Failes for coming down to visit, having a chat, and understanding what we’re about. Have a read!
- Vivid Sydney is back and features our student project ‘SubAqua’
- Welcoming Jonah Newton to the UTS Animal Logic Academy team!
- From Students to Specialists: How the UTS ALA is mentoring our students to become industry specialists
- Preparing UTS ALA graduates for industry
- Two new talents receive Animal Logic scholarship